This new cosmetic technique is an effective way to lift and tighten sagging skin tissue. PDO threads are used to stimulate tissue growth and collagen production, giving you the plump, supple, and youthful look that you are searching for.
How does it work?
- A local anesthesia will be injected into the area that will be treated.
- Cannulas or micro-needles containing PDO threads will then be inserted into the skin.
- As the threads enter the skin, the body initiates its natural healing process by triggering a slight inflammation. In turn, this encourages the production of collagen and the improvement of blood flow in the skin.
- The tension in the threads will then pull the skin tissue together, creating a lifting effect.
- When the threads dissolve, the new bundles of collagen remain, rejuvenating your skin.
What are its benefits?
PDO thread lifts are great for improving the appearance of your forehead, upper and lower cheeks, jawline, neck, nose-to-mouth lines, marionette lines, and even your abdomen.
The procedure is non-invasive, safe, and cost-effective. The risk of treatment failure is a lot less compared to other facelift procedures. There is also lesser risk of bruising and swelling.
The results of PDO thread lifts are seen immediately after treatment and continue to improve over a period of two to six months. The lift effect itself can last from two to three years.
What are waiting for? Call us at 702-876-0350 or set an appointment to get started.